Consent for professional services

If you’re bringing a pet in to see us, you can print out and complete a Consent for Professional Services form (below).

This will save you from having to fill it out at the clinic.

Don’t have access to a printer? That’s okay. We can provide you with a form at the clinic. We still recommend looking through the online form so you know the kind of information we’ll be asking for to help us provide proper treatment.

The forms are available here in a PDF download
(two pages, approximately 25 Kb each).

Consent for Professional Services (Page 1) -- Animal Care Center of Hays County
Consent For Professional Services (Page 2) -- Animal Care Center of Hays County

get Adobe Reader